1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada with no age restrictions. Contestants must have a email and mailing address. Post office boxes are not allowed.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You must enter via the Contest Entry Form submission page at XXXXXXXX.com
3. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries each week. Winner will be contacted via email. Winner will then have forty-eight (48) hours to reply to the winning confirmation email and claim their prize. If prize is not claimed within forty-eight (48) hours, another random drawing will take place, and a new winner will be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE: A set of four random DTC: Digital Trading Cards. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or cash alternative for the prize. The estimated value of the weekly prize to be awarded is $15.00 US dollars.
5. WINNERS LIST: All current entrants will receive a weekly email disclosing the current winner. The past winners are posted at http://www.digitaltradingcards.com/winners.shtml
6. PUBLICITY: Winners agree that by accepting a prize, they allow DTCgames.com full rights to publicize their full name, city and state as means of promoting and publicizing it and digitaltradingcards.com.
7. DISCLAIMER: Each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All sponsor(s) or Internet access provider(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, viruses, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access the web site, printing errors or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mechanically reproduced, illegible or postage due entries or mail. All registered trademarks and copyrights held by their respecting companies.
8. MODIFICATION: DTCgames.com Productions reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current "Official Rules" to which you are bound.
1995-2002 Michael A. Pace. All rights reserved.